Above is a lithograph resulting from the drawing featured a couple of posts ago. I used an aluminium lithographic plate which I learnt tends to print with more contrast than the original drawing, but that said I am happy with the result & happy to be learning about new ways of working. Below is a large monotype that I did primarily to explore the process. I used water-based printing ink which forced me to work more quickly than I usually would. The image was made using a rag to remove the ink. I really enjoyed the painterly and direct approach of the monotype and plan to do more soon. Both the lithograph and the monotype are about 20 x 30 inches.