Monday, October 29, 2012

Exhibitions, BMA profile & other delights


I've been thrilled with the great response to my solo exhibit Barranco (Ravine) and really happy with how the work looks together. If you're still keen to check it out it public opening hours continue @ A.N.U. Photospace until Friday 2nd Nov (same for the Torres Scholarship group exhibit downstairs in the A.N.U. Foyer Gallery).

The Green Room group exhibition opening was a lot of fun and I thought all the work looked great together. Check out the couch made of grass and other wonders @ M16 Artspace, Griffith until 11th Nov. I will be sure to post more images of all these exhibitions soon!

Many thanks to the ever-supportive BMA Magazine for the Artist Profile and image from my exhibition in issue #405, if you want you can read my answers here or pick up a free copy of the magazine around Canberra.

In other exciting news my lithograph Drift, which recently featured in the Qijiang International Print Festival (Chongqing China) has been acquired by the Guangdong Museum of Art (Guangzhou, China)!