Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Upcoming Solo Exhibition

Barranco - Exhibition Opening 
new drawings and prints by Annika Romeyn
in cooperation with the Embassy of Spain and the ANU School of Art

Official Opening 6pm Tuesday 23rd October
all welcome, refreshments from 6.45pm
 
Photospace Gallery
ANU School of Art, Ellery Cres, Acton, ACT, Australia
 
Exhibition dates: 23rd October - 4th November 2012
(Public opening hours: Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.30pm)

work in progress, watercolour, 150cm x 100cm

I'm pleased to invite you to the opening of my fast approaching solo exhibition Barranco (Ravine)! In this exhibition I will be presenting a new body of work inspired by my study tour of Spain as winner of the 2011 Torres Travelling Scholarship, focusing on my experience hiking in the Pyrenees. I would love the opportunity to catch up with you and would appreciate your support on this occasion. Please spread the word if you know anyone who may be interested!